Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Throwback Thursday, If You Can't Beat 'em, Join 'em! and Lunch with Friends

Here is one quick photo before we begin, that I just love of my two:

jandj - Taken by Bert Blackburn Photography

A photographer friend of mine took this for a Christmas photo. Also, this same photographer friend happened to be my music minister back home. He has been in the business of photography for over 30 yrs now. :)

So...back to the story...

Many moons ago when my kids were young-lings....hehe...they got into a lot of mischief!

One day we were at our friends...(the mom and I taught preschool together so we would get together afterwards on occasion). Well, she (Angie) is a bit of a scrapbook artist. No, seriously, she creates these elaborate pop out pages and she is truly gifted in scrapbooking! I, on the other hand, am NOT. I'm just like..."get them in a book is good"...most of my photos are still in photo boxes...I figure when I am old and gray this can be a project for me one day. ;) Just kiddin'!

Anywho...this particular day when we were upstairs getting lunch together for our children, all of the sudden they got REAL quiet...you know the "quiet" I am talking about here. The calm before the storm kinda quiet! Then they got REAL noisy. We peeped down the stairs to find out what in the world was going on...and got a view of this!

Our children having a confetti free for all with my friend Angie's party confetti!!!

sc0007a65a

Sooooo....since we couldn't beat them...cuz they are so cute when they are having fun...

Joshconfetti



...We joined 'em!!...

Jenn_confetti

HAHA!

Here is another fun time. I kept my friends two children and we had a little pizza party. These are actually friends we visited this past weekend. They've known each other since they were babies.

Here they are partying together when they were just wee ones...

Best Buds!
lunchwfriends1

Girlfriends Toast!
lunchwfriends2

Woogie after Pizza...
woogafterpizza


Bubb after Pizza...
bubb_afterpizza


Hope you enjoyed my Throwback! My apologies for the photo quality. I scanned them quickly at low resolution, and did not take the time to edit any of them because it is 3 AM and I am in the zone! ;)

No comments: