Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-A Girl and Her Love-y


The love affair continues...between Jordan, and her love-y TY kitten "New Spice". Ever heard of "The Velveteen Rabbit"? I've sewed this cat several times. Now, she (New Spice) loses her head so many times, we just tie the strings together (which is all that is left of the neck of this kitty)

Every time I threaten to put tabasco on her thumb, and give the kitty a proper burial...she reminds me that Mandisa sucked her thumb until age 24. Thankfully, Jordan has very straight teeth! The thumb sucking came from taking her "paci" away too soon...at age 2...she took to the thumb, and continues in her quiet moments of rest.




Guess my Wordless Wednesday was not quite wordless...

By the way, these photos are "self portraits"....Jordan took them. =)


2 comments:

Drea said...

awe... cute lil jordan. I sucked my thumb til i was her age.. and had to get braces.. my dad then told me if I sucked my thumb again he'd kill me. I stopped :-)
Ow and he said if he didnt kill me that id owe him 4 grand HAHAHA

Jenn said...

ik...i love my woogie. ;)

funny about what your dad said. =))