Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blogger on the Move...Photo halt!

I'm going to be out of touch from blogging.  Our family is finishing up our packing to move, and the next 3-4 days are going to be a little chaotic for me to keep up with my blog regularly for now.  I'll certainly try to post here and there to keep you all updated, because I love it soooo much!  After Monday for sure!

I am a little bummed...my flickr acct says I'm over the limit for photo uploads...bummer! I had just gotten through with a photo edit too, and picnik would NOT allow me to save it!!! =(  
I worked and worked on that photo too...I was a victim of "photo halt"! 

Looks like I'm going to need to upgrade to flickr pro sooner than I thought!  I'm trying to hold out until after we get moved, and settled a bit more financially...whew!  (or until my birthday ;) 

Sorry that I won't be as consistent the next few days.  As Arnold Schwarzenegger says, "I'll Be Back..."  

:o)

By the way, Happy Thursday!!! 

2 comments:

Kalle said...

Good luck on with the move. Hope it goes smoothly for you!

Jenn said...

Thanks Kalle. =) Hey, I think my blog is working now...I can comment back. =)