Friday, October 24, 2008

Partially In...Blog on the blink!

Well, we are actually "mostly" in our new location. The kids are excited that we are sleeping here tonight. We still have some larger pieces of furniture, and lots of smaller items to move in. We will hopefully finish up tomorrow. Then comes the extensive clean up and carpet cleaning. Blah!!! ;)

I'm too old for this by the way!!

Oh, my blog is under some major construction. As it turns out, there is some kind of glitch or problem with my blog. For one thing, no one can comment me, or even click on links that I post. I don't think you can click to read previous blogs either. Only what is on the opening pg can be read, I think. The only clickable link right now that works, is the BlogHer Ad...thankfully that is working!

The problems with my blog began before I changed my template. Drea is trying to help me fix it, but I may just have to delete this blog, and create a whole new blog. So, I'll keep you posted on that if I do.

Until then, if you need to reach me, you can email me at jennifer.creates@gmail.com. Or if you have flickr, you can flickr mail me.

Otherwise, you can read my daily blogs, but you won't be able to comment or click on any links. It will be a few days before I have a chance to sit down and really work on it.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: