Friday, March 27, 2009

J Goes "Top Model" on Me

Since J got her work done early this morning, we go to play a little.  She actually wanted to be a model.  The face in hand is because she was trying to blow a big bubble for me to take a photo of.  

At one point she broke out with fierce looks like she was on Top Model or something.  hahaha   Believe me, there are more.  Some were so blurry b/c I was laughing so hard!  Wish I had that on video!

IMG_0150-bw1

IMG_0152_bw1

IMG_0160_bw2

IMG_0161_bw1

IMG_0164_bw1

IMG_0168_color1



We put Bubb to sleep...
IMG_0124_color2L

IMG_0124_bw2L

4 comments:

Kara said...

I LOVE it! Now I've got this spot on our blog and I'll be able to check it. Love, love, love your work! You guys are the greatest!

Kara

ancient one said...

I can see J being a top model... and Bubb too if he would decide he liked that. You have beautiful children!

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

I do love how these turned out jenn :)

Jenn said...

Thanks everyone.

Welcome Ancient One...thanks for stopping by and commenting my blog. Also for the compliment on my children. :)