Saturday, March 21, 2009

Family Visit

This weekend our family from back home came for a visit.  Our time went by so fast! We had a wonderful visit though.

Also, David and I got to spend Fri night AND Sat afternoon...kid-less! I can't say when the last time was that we had so much time alone.  It was much needed, and we are so thankful.  J and J so enjoyed being with their Nana and Aunt!

Here are a few snapshots that I took with my 10d.  Several of the photos turned out hideous IMO!!! Below are the better ones...and they still have so many things wrong...too many to name. Not the subjects, but the photography!!! lol!   I'm learning this 10d, and realizing I have a lot to learn!  

However, I was beginning to get the hang of using the MF on the nifty 50, rather than the AF.  :)

IMG_9989_color

IMG_9993_color


IMG_9983_color

Here is a photo of husband where I was practicing close up MF with the 50mm. I love the reflection in his sunglasses.
IMG_9980

No comments: