Thursday, August 7, 2008

What Do You Think About My Work?

These are photos I took at Grandfather Mountain last yr, to be used in a friend's book she is writing about her life...her walk though much pain in her life, to much healing.

Here is one of them:

Jesus says, "Take My Hand, and I'll Walk with You"


Check out my streaming flickr for more photos on this subject. I didn't post all of them, but you will get the idea of where the fear begins, then the fear of facing the bridge of walking through the pain of the past...and Jesus walking each stage through adulthood.

What do you think?

4 comments:

Kalle said...

Love Love Love this picture and the symbolism. Great job!

Jenn said...

Thank you so much. It was an emotional shoot...hit home with me too! God is so amazing.

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela said...

What a beautiful picture. It "says" so much.
Thanks for stopping by my site! I really like the border on your blog... how creative and fun! I also am a homeschool Mom and- LOVE piano!!- Now, if I could just (somewhere!!) find the time to get to play a bit more! We just started our 6 year old and so far she's really loving it- YAY!

Jenn said...

Thank you! Your blog is wonderful and I look forward to reading it.

We have a few things in common...we both like Proverbs 31, Titantic, and nice glass of Pinot Noir! =)

Blessings and thanks for stopping by!