Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Nice Surprise!

Today I went to our friend Drea's to get some accompaniment tracks.

David and I are singing at church tomorrow...we had a song in mind to do that we already knew, but we aren't sure that it is the right one for tomorrow. So Drea gave us some more options. =)

While I was there picked up the CD's, Taite wanted to come home with me to see Josh and Jordan. It was so sweet and also flattering to me that he felt comfortable enough to go with me.

Josh has been a bit down lately, and Taite sure lifted his spirits! Here is a little sneak peak. ( We had videos of him playing in puddles after the rain today, but I could not get them uploaded from my camera...still working on that! )

3 comments:

Drea said...

awe.. that was sooo cute! I cant wait to see the puddle ones. You can borrow burger any time. :-)

Jenn said...

He sure can bring some smiles! Talk to ya soon!

Jaime said...

Sooo cute!!