Friday, November 7, 2008

It Brings Back Childhood Memories...

Funny how a clearance shower curtain can bring back childhood memories! I love that!!!

And I love this shower curtain. Found it on clearance at Ross for under $5...what a deal! I love me some Ross, Marshall's and T.J. Maxx's...

I love this shower curtain!

Not crazy about the curtain hooks tho...I have some Palmtree ones that I had in my Master Bath at our previous home that I may put on there...but they are kind of rusty, so I don't know that I should use them...Here are more scenes on the curtain:

Love this shower curtain!


This shower curtain reminds me so much of my home state of Florida. I grew up near Cypress Gardens, and we lived a few houses down from the Pres of C.G. at that time. He always got us day passes and would get ice cream for us. I so enjoyed watching the water ski shows. Such fun!
Love this shower curtain!


The toilet seat has bubbles in it like water. We've had it from our previous home before. I think at some point I would like to move it to the downstairs bathroom with the light house theme (more blues) and get a seashell toilet seat for this bathroom...(a bit pricey and I'd rather spend that money on needful things right now...such as groceries and paying bills!) So I can't rly do much decorating while David is in chaplain residency mode. I so would love to paint the walls...I'm not against neutrals, but tired of looking at beige and white walls...blah!...I need bold color in my life, mixed with black and whites! ;)


It isn't something we have to have right now. However, we did need a new shower curtain. =) The towels I got 2 for $2.99 on clearance..they are actually kitchen towels, but much nicer than typical kitchen hand towel and they matched very well.
Our Upstairs Bathroom


Have had the Palmtree night light for a few yrs from our previous home too, it just keeps on illuminating!
My fun LCD Palm Tree night light

As I am typing this, I can hear snores coming from upstairs...I'd better get to bed!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

You are too cute! That toilet seat cracks me up....Awesome!! :)

Debra Kaye said...

Jenn,

This post was too cute! I loved the light ~ just keeps on illuminating! Blessings to you today. Happy Saturday.

Jenn said...

Haha, thank you both! =)