Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Webpage

Well, I finally got some help fro GoDaddy.com, so that my .com will direct to my blog. :) Keep in mind my technical capabilities only go so far...heehee!

So now when you type in: www.jennography.com it will take you to my photography blog page.

Now, I've got some work to do to my blog to make it look more like a website.

I'm looking for a tech saavy person who would like to create my website/bloggie site navigation pages for me. Let me know if you are interested, comment or direct me to a webpage to what you charge, as well for the services you have to offer.

I'd like something trendy, artistically clean and different. I am into vintage/weathered looks (not the curly cue flowering thing) yet with sepia or black and white tones with splashes of color. This is the direction I'd like to take my photography business.

If anyone is willing to help out with this, let me know.

Blessings! Jenn

No comments: