Thursday, March 6, 2008

You may not know about me...Eat, Spit, Be Happy!

....What you may not know about me...I'm a "closet" seeder. Yep, I am!

As prim and proper and "put together/diva-ish" as I may appear to be...I have some very tomboyish traits! Being a seeder is one of them! (Also, I am very mechanical...like about hanging mini blinds and working with tools) But back to the seeder thing.

What is a seeder you may ask? Well, as taken right from the David's Original sunflower seeds bag:

"Seeders are unique. They're COOL, confident, independent, active, and hard working. They know that eating sunflower seeds (that are still in the shells) makes what they do more enjoyable...Things are better with SNACKTIVITY...

How to eat them:
Crack the shell with your teeth, eat the seed and spit the shell. Experienced seeders (such as myself) pop a handful of seeds in their mouth and store them in one cheek, then transfer a seed over to the other side with their tongue, crack it, then eat the seed and spit the shell."

Diva extraordinaire, ME:


Seeds packed in cheek:








Bring one shell to the other side and crack between teeth:

Classic spit (notice the Motel 8 cup...but any previous used disposable cup or if you have good aim like me you can use even a big 20 plastic soft drink bottle:








Life is good when seeding! And I got this blog happily done in the process. On any given night you may catch me and my hubby seeding while watching Dr. Phil. : )













The assumed spitting while thinking position:


Now YA KNOW !
; )

Jenn

No comments: