Thursday, March 13, 2008

Still feeling Blah...

I'm still very weak and have a lot of fatigue and shortness of breath. I went to the Dr. on Tues, and my X-Ray's show a spot on the upper right portion of my right lung. So, he is treated with powerful antibiotics to try to knock it out if it is pneumonia. In 2 weeks I go back for an X-Ray to check it again.

God is my healer and I trust that He is healing me and I will get a good report when I go back. :)

Since we have all been sick, all accept Josh. Homeschooling has been a little off this week. We have managed to get some schooling in, even with not being well. The children did a full day yesterday and that productive. We started the book, "The Adventures of Robin Hood" yesterday. They had just finished up with Black Beauty.

I miss my family and friends from Western NC. So if anyone from that area is reading my blog...COME SEE ME because I am missing my friends. Even with missing our friends and family, God has brought us some wonderful new friends in our new location. We are so thankful to meet new friends. : )

I'm not too talkative today...going to rest.

Hope you all are having a beautiful day in the Lord. Blessings! JenJen

No comments: