Sunday, March 2, 2008

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Skydive

2. Go to Hawaii with David, Jordan and Josh

3. Lose 85 lbs

4. Fly to Maine to see my dear friend Sallie

5. Record a praise and worship CD

6. Own a Mercedes...paid for!

7. Play the piano well

8. Play the violin well

8 Things I Say Often

1. Are you serious???

2. Settle down!

3. Listen, I am your teacher now, not your mom!

4. Get your work done!

5. Focus on your lesson!!

6. Make your beds!

7. Did you brush your teeth yet???

8. No WAY!

8 Songs I Sing Over and Over Again

1. Moving with the Lamb

2. Worth It All

3. Onward Christian Soldiers

4. The BIBLE song

5. My Country Tis of Thee

6. At the Foot of the Cross

7. Have Your Way

8. The Revelation Song

8 Things I’m Passionate About

1. Jesus

2. Rev Pooh

3. J&J

4. teaching J&J

5. worshipping in song

6. being honest

7. music...singing...playing instruments

8. being real

8 Books I’ve Read Recently

1. Total Forgiveness

2. Voice instruction

3. The Chord Wheel Book

4. The Well Trained Mind

5. All of Jordan and Josh's textbooks and teachers guides

6. The Golden Goblet

7. currently reading Come Away My Beloved

8. continually reading the Bible

8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends

1. Their passion for the things of God

2. Their kindness

3. Creativity

4. Open and honest

5. Similarities and Differences...I like friends who have things in common w/ me. But I also like friends who are very different so I can learn from them a different perspective.

6. I also like to have friends who are smarter than I am, so I can learn from them. : )

7. Fun loving and spur of the moment friends are great!

8. I am attracted to friends I can be real with.

8 People I Think Should Do Crazy 8’s


Hmmmm....don't have many bloggin friends! Only Drea! But whoever sees this and would like to go for it, feel free!

No comments: