Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday

I can't believe it is Tuesday already!! I was so hoping to have been farther along with getting things ready for the movers. Being sick has really set me back.

Yesterday afternoon I did not get the needed rest, with running around and spending hours in Dr's offices and pharmacies, it was late afternoon around suppertime before we made it home.

All during the night I coughed and think I've pulled something in my upper back, from coughing.

There is still a lot of congestion rolling around in the lungs. I could feel it moving last night....lots of wheezing sounds, and gurgling sounds kept me up as I was trying to breathe. Wheezing sounds mixed with coughing fits and running to the restroom. Yuk!

This morning my left ear feels plugged up. Probably from all of the coughing, I blew out an ear drum. lol

I'm going to try to do a few things today...work at a slow pace and try not to get overheated. It is difficult to do, because I get winded so easily with this pneumonia.

My son looked pitiful last night. He was 'out of it', and ran a fever. My daughter is doing pretty well. She coughed some, and mainly her throat is bothering her. Neither of them tested positive for strep, so that was good.

I'm looking forward to all of us HEALING from this crud!

I'm thankful that the movers will be doing most of the work, but my husband and I both agree... if I can get as much as possible packed up, it will help the movers along to load everything more quickly. This will help the whole process along.

I just love the Psalms...how real David is. He is my kind of brother! ;)

Psalm 123 (ESV)
1 To you I lift up my eyes,
O You who are enthroned in the heavens!
2 Behold, as the eyes of servants
look to the hand of their master,
as the eyes of a maidservant
to the hand of her mistress,
so our eyes look to the LORD our God,
till he has mercy upon us.

No comments: