Monday, September 29, 2008

Awesomeness of God

I'm so amazed to come across the paths of people in whom our family has prayed for this past yr, by way of me entering the blogging world.

It truly touches my heart to connect with such loving and supportive friends through blogging. To see that same folks we have been praying for, are connected with friends of friends of friends who blog together, and I have just been introduced to. I'm kind of a "newby" at this blogging, but having a ball!

Anyway, I just had to put that out there...I'm so moved by the awesomeness of God!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is isn't He?
Loving the new template, too--very fall-ish!

Jenn said...

Thank you! I love red...or any bold and bright color for that matter.

Fall makes me happy...with Thanksgiving coming up (my favorite holiday-and my birthday is Nov 28th) I'm reminded to keep my thoughts toward thankfulness and gratitude. =)