Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What Do You All Think?

What do you all think about this? I don't know if I completely believe it, but can't help but wonder.

Personally, I really don't get why it is so difficult for him to produce a birth certificate with a seal of authenticity imprinted!

When we had to travel out of state, I had to go to the state where I was born, and receive an authentic state sealed birth certificate, that was imprinted with the seal of authenticity because the country I was traveling to would not accept anything less.

So, why would the US accept anything less?...especially from The President of the United States?



This guy could be ripping people off...taking their money, etc. Yet, I still can't help but wonder what the big deal is, and why Obama can't produce an authentic birth certificate. Why is he hushing the hospital from producing it?

No comments: