Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Change

Sometimes a girl just needs a lift. Sometimes a girl just needs a change.

I decided to go blondie. It has been yrs since I've had blonde hair. I like it a lot, and David loves it. So that is all that matters to me. :)

Those grays were coming through more and more, and not only that...honestly, it was time for a change! It only signifies a LOT of change and "lifting" going on within me. The lifting is not only my hair color, but also I've been receiving a "lifting" spiritually. The dead places in my soul are becoming more alive by the power of Christ. Which, has nothing to do with my hair at all. :)

Changes that I welcome, and changes that are only about me and between me and the Lord. He's an awesome God!

So here's the pic of the blondie...

mobileuploadeditL

The boy is in the back seat giving the "thumbs up". It appears he is eating his fist though. haha!

2 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

love the hair, but the boy in the background makes the picture! (I thought he was trying to pull a tooth. . .) : )

Jenn said...

Thanks Rachel! :) Our son is a goof! haha