Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fun with Editing; Beach Family Photos

I have a new toy that I am trying out to review. :) I'll post more details soon. It is an editing tablet that I am already in love with!!

Recently we went to Sunset Beach with our family. While we were there, my nieces wanted me to take some photos of them. We had fun taking these. Then my niece KayKay worked with me on some edits.

Here are a few of my nieces edits from the photos I took. She's very talented...and pretty too!
CRW_8560_cL

CRW_8520_cbw

CRW_8507_vL

Below are a few that I took and edited. Can't believe how grown up these guys and gals have gotten!

CRW_8512_vL

CRW_8508_bwL

CRW_8510_bwL

CRW_8711_cL

CRW_8553_cL

CRW_8710_cL
CRW_8704_cL

CRW_8516_cbwL

CRW_8589_cL

CRW_8549_cL

2 comments:

cindy said...

Beautiful Pictures, great editing. Really like the one of J standing on what looks like a deck? Wish I were at the Beach! Is J still recovering well?

Jenn said...

Thanks. She is doing very well. :) Appreciate you asking. Is all well with you and your family?