Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday!

Today is my hubby's birthday. :) What a wonderful day to reflect on the special day that he was born. Also, to reflect on our love together...and the things we are experiencing together.

Here is a song that is so special...it is "our song". When we were dating, I was having car trouble. For about a week David would pick me up, and drive me to work. It was about 45 mins one way. One morning he had a tape in...I didn't know it because it just sounded like the radio. Until I heard him talking to Delilah and dedicating this song!! He had stayed up late the night before and taped himself dedicating this song to me on "love songs with Delilah".

Here is the song he dedicated:



Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man in the world. This song is dedicated to you. And...I only have eyes for you!

As I was looking at music, I came across these that were so cute. : ) I love all kinds of music! :)



No comments: