Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Afternoon First Time Blog!

Today has been a wonderful day in the Lord.  Church was inspiring and the presence of the Lord was so real.  Right now I am sitting here on the sofa, listening to the sweet snoring of my husband.  I say "sweet snoring" because I am thankful for the snores which remind me that I have a loving husband here to share our lives together and to serve the Lord.  Josh is outside riding his bike with his neighborhood friends.  Jordan is at her friends...it is peaceful today.  Getting ready to go to prayer meeting.  Ladies from our church get together on Sunday nights to pray together for needs and for our city, state, country...our schools, our children.  Whatever the Lord brings to us, we pray for the needs of others and each other.  It is a real blessing.  : )

No comments: